Frequently Asked Questions
Both! We were excited to offer TWO options in 2023:
• Our core offering was a virtual Conference experience held on March 2nd. We called this “Conference Anywhere” since you could participate from home, work, or anywhere in the world!
• Our second option was a hybrid experience called “Conference In-Person + Anywhere.” It provided access to an in-person Conference experience at the Santa Clara Convention Center on March 1st and the core virtual Conference experience on March 2nd.
For 2024 Conference updates and speaker announcements, sign up for our email list and follow us on social media!
The core virtual Conference experience (“Conference Anywhere“) featured inspiring keynotes, breakout sessions with top professional and personal development experts, opportunities to ask experts your questions in real-time, facilitated networking, access to immersive exhibit hall experiences and coaching and career chat groups.
The enhanced in-person Conference experience (“Conference In-Person“) featured a different lineup of exciting keynote speakers, networking, a new interactive hall, and an opportunity to connect with other attendees over lunch! All in-person tickets also included access to the March 2nd virtual event.
Tickets for the 2023 California Conference for Women are now sold out! For updates on our 2024 Conference, please subscribe to our newsletter, The Conference In Your Inbox.
Early-bird pricing for the VIRTUAL-ONLY “Conference Anywhere” ticket was $175.
Early-bird pricing for the HYBRID “Conference In-Person + Conference Anywhere” event was $325.
For updates on our 2024 Conference pricing, please ensure that you’re subscribed to our newsletter, The Conference In Your Inbox.
Tickets to the 2023 Conference In-Person are no longer available. For details on tickets to our 2024 Conference, make sure that you’re subscribed to our newsletter, The Conference In Your Inbox.
The in-person portion of the 2023 Conference was held on Wednesday, March 1st while the virtual portion of the Conference was held on Thursday, March 2nd. For details on our 2024 Conference date(s), please sign up for our Newsletter!
In these times, we recognize that people have different needs and preferences around health and safety. So, based on feedback from our community, we wanted to provide both options to meet the needs of as many people as possible.
• The virtual (“Conference Anywhere“) event was our core offering in 2023. It provided the full Conference experience and gave attendees the opportunity to be inspired by world-class keynote speakers, learn practical strategies about leadership and career advancement from top experts, get personalized answers to your questions, network, and take advantage of many other learning opportunities.
• The in-person event allowed people who are ready to gather in person the opportunity to do just that. Attendees had the chance to hear from an additional set of keynote speakers, network, explore our new interactive hall, and enjoy connecting with other attendees over lunch.
As in past years, we expect most attendees to arrive in business casual attire.
Attendees at our 2023 In-Person Conference were asked to confirm the following upon receipt of their Attendee Badge:
– That they are fully vaccinated, and/or
– That they can produce a copy of a negative rapid test taken within 48 hours of the in-person Conference day, and
– That they are not experiencing any COVID symptoms
We also asked that those who were experiencing any symptoms on the morning of the Conference to please stay home, for the health of themselves and others.
Masks were also made available at the entrance to the Conference, and hand sanitizing stations were available throughout the Convention Center. We encouraged the wearing of masks, but they were not required.
Past keynote speakers at the California Conference for Women have included barrier breaking artists, scientific pioneers, business leaders, and civil rights heroes. Breakout speakers have included the nation’s top experts on personal and professional development. Our 2024 speaker lineup will be no different. Stay tuned for updates!
No. One ticket enables one person to watch from their personal computer or handheld device. This is an immersive and interactive environment that does not lend itself to group viewing. Also, please note that if two people log in with the same credentials, the system will block both.
Yes! Everyone is more than welcome.
We do NOT offer any refunds for ticket purchases, no exceptions. You may, however, easily transfer your ticket to another party.
Please visit our Contact Page.