Both! We are excited to offer 2 options:
• Our core offering is a virtual Conference experience on Thursday, March 2nd. We call this “Conference Anywhere” since you can participate from home, work, or anywhere in the world!
• Our second option is a hybrid experience called “Conference In-Person + Anywhere.” It provides access to an in-person Conference experience at the Santa Clara Convention Center on Wednesday, March 1st and the core virtual Conference experience on Thursday, March 2nd.
Registration is now open. Sign up for our email list and follow us on social media for Conference updates and speaker announcements!
The core virtual Conference experience (“Conference Anywhere“) will feature inspiring keynotes, breakout sessions with top professional and personal development experts, opportunities to ask experts your questions in real-time, facilitated networking, access to immersive exhibit hall experiences and coaching and career chat groups.
The enhanced in-person Conference experience (“Conference In-Person“) will feature a different lineup of exciting keynote speakers, networking, a new interactive hall, and an opportunity to connect with other attendees over lunch! All in-person tickets also include access to the March 2nd virtual event.
Tickets are on sale now! Please note that with limited capacity for the hybrid (Conference In-Person & Anywhere) option, we anticipate tickets to sell out very quickly. To reserve your spot (and take advantage of early bird pricing), please register early!
The virtual portion of the Conference will be held on Thursday, March 2nd. The environment will open at 8am and networking events will run through 5pm.
The in-person portion of the Conference will be held on Wednesday, March 1st. Doors will open at 9am and the event will end at 4pm. from approximately 9am to 4pm PT.
In these times, we recognize that people have different needs and preferences around health and safety. So, based on feedback from our community, we want to provide both options to meet the needs of as many people as possible.
• The virtual (“Conference Anywhere“) event is our core offering. It provides the full Conference experience and will give attendees the opportunity to be inspired by world-class keynote speakers, learn practical strategies about leadership and career advancement from top experts, get personalized answers to your questions, network, and take advantage of many other learning opportunities.
• The in-person event allows people who are ready to gather in person the opportunity to do that. Attendees will have the chance to hear from an additional set of keynote speakers, network, explore our new interactive hall, and enjoy connecting with other attendees over lunch.
As in past years, we expect most attendees to arrive in business casual attire.
Attendees are asked to confirm the following upon receipt of their Attendee Badge:
– That they are fully vaccinated, and/or
– That they can produce a copy of a negative rapid test taken within 48 hours of the in-person Conference day, and
– That they are not experiencing any COVID symptoms
We ask that those who are experiencing any symptoms on the morning of March 1st please stay home, for the health of yourself and others.
Masks will be available at the entrance to the Conference, and hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the Convention Center. We encourage the wearing of masks, but they are not required.
Past keynote speakers at the California Conference for Women have included barrier breaking artists, scientific pioneers, business leaders, and civil rights heroes. Breakout speakers have included the nation’s top experts on personal and professional development. This year’s speaker lineup will be no different. Stay tuned for announcements!
No. One ticket enables one person to watch from their personal computer or handheld device. This is an immersive and interactive environment that does not lend itself to group viewing. Also, please note that if two people log in with the same credentials, the system will block both.
Yes! Everyone is more than welcome.
We do NOT offer any refunds for ticket purchases, no exceptions. You may, however, easily transfer your ticket to another party.
Please visit our Contact Page.