Attendee Info Hub
Please select an event to view important attendee information:
March 2 Conference Anywhere
Virtual • Online
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PT
We’re thrilled to welcome you to the 2023 California Conference for Women “Conference Anywhere!”
This page will be updated regularly with the information you need to have a successful Conference experience.
How to Participate in the March 2nd Virtual Conference
The March 2nd “Conference Anywhere” will take place entirely online. A link to the virtual environment and instructions for participation will be posted here shortly.
Log in today using the email address with which you originally registered,* and the password calwomen23. (NOTE: If you choose to change your password, our team will be unable to retrieve it for you.)
Logging in prior to the virtual Conference allows you to complete your attendee profile and test your browser settings to ensure a smooth day on March 2nd.
Your attendee profile is similar to your badge at one of our in-person events. Share as much or as little information on your profile as you like, but keep in mind that this information will be visible to other attendees (minus your email address), and any exhibitors you choose to share with (including your email).
*Do not share your login information with anyone. If two people log in using your email at the same time, both will be expelled from the virtual environment.
You will use this same URL and email address to log in throughout the coming month, as live and on-demand programming continues through March 31st.
If you did not purchase your own ticket and your email address is not working, please check with the main registrant for your group to ensure your email was entered correctly in the system. For any other issues you should reach out to [email protected]
We recommend you do the following prior to event day to ensure a smooth experience in the virtual environment:
• Ensure your Virtual Private Network (VPN) is OFF.
• Update your browser!
‧ Download the most recent version of Chrome or Firefox
‧ Make sure pop ups are enabled
• Check to ensure your Internet bandwidth is not being used by too many other users when you plan to enjoy the Conference.
• Test your speakers & camera settings in your browser to ensure successful video chatting & session viewing.
If you see a black screen when you log in, please 1. Log out of your VPN and/or 2. Check your browser settings (or with your system administrator) to confirm you do not have a firewall installed. Your admin may need to allow access to meetyoo.com and meetyoo.de.
While the virtual platform is accessible on mobile devices and tablets, we highly recommend participating on a desktop or laptop computer. For the best experience, we recommend using the Chrome, Firefox or Edge browsers.
Need more help? Visit our Technical Support FAQ.
Plan Your Day
The virtual Conference consists of two keynote sessions, three periods of breakout sessions, and a virtual Exhibit Hall. All times Pacific.
• Keynote Sessions — featuring Naomi Osaka, Misty Copeland with Laysha Ward, Ginni Rometty with Ellen McGirt, and more — will debut on Thursday, March 2nd, at 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
• Breakout Sessions, followed by speaker Q&A, will air at 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., and 1:30 p.m. on March 2nd.
Starting at noon on Friday, March 3rd, breakout sessions will be available to replay on-demand until Friday, March 31st at 11:59 p.m.
• The Virtual Exhibit Hall opens at 8:00 a.m. on March 2nd, and will remain available through March 31st. Be sure to visit early to take advantage of free career services and facilitated networking!
Our virtual Conference environment was designed for ease of use, and to replicate the experience of an in-person Conference for Women. Here’s a quick tour to get you acquainted with the experience:
Maximize Your Career at the Conference
The California Conference for Women provides multiple opportunities to enhance your career skills and position yourself for advancement. Some of the opportunities you can take advantage of this year:
• Sign up for complimentary 1:1 Resume Review and Career Coaching. Sessions will take place via videoconference March 3rd, 6th, & 7th.
Appointments are limited and first-come, first-served. Sign-up begins at 8:00 a.m. in the Resume Review/ Career Coaching section of the virtual Exhibit Hall.
• Visit the Learning Stage for a number of on-demand career-focused mini-sessions.
• Before the Conference, submit your resume to our FREE 2/28 Virtual Career Fair. Meet 1:1 with recruiters, learn from experts, and get your name in front of hiring managers from our sponsor companies. Register today for free.
Because connection is more important than ever these days, we’ve put together several networking opportunities for virtual attendees to help you make the most of your Conference day. Thanks to our Official Networking Sponsor, Cisco!
• Small Group Networking via live videoconference on March 2nd. In 45 minutes with leadership expert Charmaine McClarie, you will learn invaluable communication skills, then put your new skills into practice in real-time interactions with others! (2:30–3:15 p.m.)
• NEW! Mix & Mingle with the Board of Directors via live videoconference on March 2nd. (2:30–3:15 p.m.)
This is a special opportunity to learn from the California Conference for Women Board of Directors! During a 45-minute intimate discussion, ask accomplished leaders your questions about career advancement, mentoring, and more.
• Public Session Chats allow you to share comments and make connections with fellow attendees while watching keynote and breakout sessions.
• Private and Group Messaging options provide opportunities for more in-depth interaction with fellow attendees outside of sessions, and are available from every room in the virtual Conference environment.
• Join our NEW CACFW LinkedIn Group in the Networking Lounge and continue the conversation with fellow attendees after the event and throughout the year.
• Cisco Networking Lounge. Click on the Networking Lounge from the lobby screen. Once inside, connect with your peers, share your best advice with others AND pick up great tips in the forum chats, & more.
• Share your participation in the Conference on social media by joining us on LinkedIn, and using #CalWomen and tagging @CaliforniaCFW on Twitter & Instagram.
Exhibit Hall Highlights
The virtual Exhibit Hall is packed with offerings for you to explore:
• Explore companies hiring
• 1:1 Career Coaching (Sessions will take place via videoconference March 3rd, 6th, & 7th. Sign up required; first-come, first-served)
• 1:1 Resume Review (Sessions will take place via videoconference March 3rd, 6th, & 7th. Sign up required; first-come, first-served)
NOTE: Career Coaching and Resume Review appointments are limited and first-come, first-served. Sign-up begins at 8:00 a.m. PT on March 2nd.”
• with FREE SHIPPING on all Conference titles + exclusive author book readings
LEARNING STAGE (Sponsored by Google)
• Get inspired by career advice from accomplished leaders.
After the Conference
• This year’s breakout sessions will be available to replay on-demand from noon on Friday, March 3rd until Friday, March 31st at 11:59 p.m. PT. Many Exhibit Hall offerings — including booths with interactive office hours, speaker learning bursts, author book readings and more — will be available on demand through March 31st as well.
Just log in to the Conference environment to view.
• Stream the Conference Playlist on Spotify. The 2023 CA Conference for Women Playlist will provide good vibes anytime you need a boost!
Find us on: Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
Before the Conference—Attend a Free Virtual Career Fair!
You’re invited to our 2023 Virtual Career Fair on February 28th. (Complimentary admission—pre-registration required)
- Interact 1:1 with employers who are hiring – explore thousands of open positions from organizations committed to the advancement of women in the workplace.
- Attend a LIVE “Ask the Recruiter” session and engage with experts to get your most pressing career questions answered – featuring:
- Kathy Larson, Executive Recruiter for Bristol Myers Squibb, from 11:30 am to 12:00 pm PT
- Enjoy live and on-demand content designed to help you address your current career goals
- Benefit from jobseeker resources offered by both the California Conference for Women and Indeed
- Enjoy a complimentary sneak peak of the California Conference for Women Virtual Exhibit Hall, including interactive experiences, plus the chance to shop and support women-owned and local businesses
Stay Involved Year-Round!
We’re bringing you timely advice and expert voices throughout the year. Stay in touch by:
• Joining our LinkedIn community to continue the conversation after the event is over. You’ll also find us active year-round on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!
• Keeping an eye out for The Conference in Your Inbox, our community’s monthly newsletter.
• Listening to Women Amplified, a podcast from the Conferences for Women that showcases Conference speakers (& real listeners!) on a variety of timely topics. Find us everywhere you get podcasts, or just ask your smart speaker to play the latest episode.