The full-day virtual Conference experience we’ve offered over the past two years returns in 2023!
Be inspired by world-class speakers; learn practical strategies about leadership, career advancement, and more; ask questions; network; and enjoy 30 days of on-demand breakout session replay.
- Misty Copeland, First African American Female Principal Dancer, American Ballet Theatre, and Author, The Wind at My Back
- Naomi Osaka, Tennis Icon, Founder, serial Entrepreneur & Philanthropist
- Ginni Rometty, former Chairman, President, & CEO of IBM, and Author, Good Power
- Ellen McGirt, Founder, Sweet Equity Media, Fortune Senior Editor, raceAhead & co-host, Fortune’s Leadership Next podcast
- More speakers to be announced!
- Celeste Headlee, Host, Women Amplified podcast, award-winning Journalist & Author, Speaking of Race
- Rachana Bhide, Leadership Psychologist, Broadcaster & Founder, The Corner of the Court Project
- Cassie Holmes, Expert on Time and Happiness & best-selling Author, Happier Hour
- Marisa Renee Lee, Grief Advocate & Author, Grief Is Love
- Lauren McGoodwin, Founder & CEO, Career Contessa
- Stephanie Mehta, CEO, Mansueto Ventures & former Editor-in-Chief, Fast Company
- Dr. Swati Mohan, Psyche Guidance, Navigation, & Control Lead, NASA/JPL
- Kate Murphy, Journalist & Author, You’re Not Listening: What You’re Missing and Why It Matters
- Dr. Tina Opie, co-author, Shared Sisterhood
- Daniela Pierre-Bravo, MSNBC Reporter & Author, Earn It! and The Other
- Farnoosh Torabi, America’s leading Personal Finance Expert & Author
- Ruchika Tulshyan, Author, Inclusion on Purpose, and Co-Author, “Stop Telling Women They Have Imposter Syndrome” (Harvard Business Review)
- More speakers to be announced!
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES
- Two inspiring keynote sessions with today’s most relevant and capable minds
- Nine expert-led breakout sessions focused around Leadership, each featuring speaker Q&A
- Interactive networking
- Interactive Exhibit Hall experiences featuring on-demand expert content
- Complimentary 1:1 Resume Review and Career Coaching sessions
- 30 days of on-demand playback of ALL breakout sessions & Exhibit Hall content
BREAKOUT SESSION BONUSES
- Submit your questions during breakout sessions, and they may be answered live by the speaker.
- On-Demand Playback—Attendees will also have the opportunity to enjoy every single breakout session on-demand through April 2, 2023.
- Small Group Networking (NEW!)—live, small-group discussions to forge new connections.
- Mix & Mingle (NEW!)—small-group discussions with top executives to power your personal and professional growth.
- Public Breakout Session Chats—A way for attendees to share comments and questions during breakout sessions.
- Private 1:1 & Group Messaging—A place for attendees to “meet up” with other attendees throughout the Conference.
There is no purchase limit on “Conference Anywhere” virtual tickets per transaction. When buying multiple tickets, you’ll provide the main contact information first, who will manage entering all attendee information, then choose the number of tickets desired. After payment is processed you may enter all attendee names and emails, or you can wait until later to do so; you do not need to know who is using the tickets when you purchase them.
Credit Card and Check Payments Accepted
You may complete your registration online using a credit card. Or, you may choose “Pay by Check” to hold your tickets. Your registration is not complete until payment is received. Check payments are due in our office within 10 business days, and your ticket hold will be canceled if payment is not received within 10 days.
We do not accept purchase orders.
Need An Invoice?
Simply choose “Pay by Check” at the end of your registration, and an invoice will be emailed to you. If you then want to pay your invoice by credit card, email us and we will send you a secure link for online payment. Your tickets are not confirmed until payment is received and it must be received within 10 days or your ticket hold will be canceled.
We do NOT offer any refunds for ticket purchases, no exceptions. You may, however, easily transfer your ticket to another party.